BOOKMARK THIS PAGE

Clothing Design

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fashion Design and Sewing Worksheet

http://thedomesticdiva.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/fashion6-thumb.jpg

(sketch by my 14-year-old daughter, Marielle)

Thought I’d share my current worksheet I use to streamline my design and sewing production of my boys’ clothing line.

Clothing Design and Sewing Sheet

I always attach a sketch or photo AND fabric swatches to each worksheet. It makes the process so much easier. This worksheet gets utilized for both custom orders and assembly-line sewing.

Once I start “real” production (manufacturing) for the wholesale market this coming year, this worksheet will change as there will be things which will have to be done differently.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SHARE THIS PAGE

Share |